Under normal conditions Enduradeck will be free from material defects from the original purchaser for a Fifteen Year period.
The Limited warranty of Fifteen Years from original purchase date under normal conditions covers material replacement during the first Four years. Then pro-rata amount equal to 10% of the purchase value for years 5-15.
This warranty does not cover labor costs, only product replacement.
Enduradeck is not warranted against improper use and must be installed as per installation guidelines.
Warranty does not cover:
- Improper installation, including incorrect gaping.
- Movement or distortion from the ground or supporting structure on which the decking is installed
- Acts of God including flooding.
- Staining from foreign substances including but not limited to dirt, oil & grease.
- Fair wear and tear, scratching, fading, staining, mold, mildew, splits or cracks.
- Dimensional change or "cupping" of the boards. This can occur after installation. Many different circumstances can cause cupping including poor ventilation or incorrect joist spacing. This is true for all wood species.
- *Warranty is non transferable.